Praxis Professional is hoping to support 9 groups if we can develop better connections with them:
- International Justice Mission: Fight Sex Trafficking and Slavery, Abuse of Women and Children.
- Pro Bono Net, Inc.: Get connected to Justice Organizations making a difference.
- SoCal YES: Southern California Youth Emergency Services.
- The Veterans Law Group: The VLG Helps Veterans with a whole range of issues.
- The All In Service Network: Helps Religious and Non-religious Community Groups put together Community Service Projects to Help Kids on Juvenile Probation.
- ASPCA: The ASPCA’s mission, as stated by founder Henry Bergh in 1866, is “to provide effective means for the prevention of cruelty to animals throughout the United States.”
- OUR – Operation Underground Railroad: We are working on volunteering our paralegal services to serve the attorneys who already help OUR and also the kids they rescue directly. I love their Motto: “We exist to rescue children from sex trafficking and sexual exploitation.”
- Deliver Fund: DeliverFund’s technology is a game-changer. It tracks human traffickers’ activity online. It grants law enforcement access to critical data across jurisdictions. It helps build stronger cases that put more human traffickers behind bars. It’s tech that protects.
- Saved In America: A California Non- Profit Organization of Former Police Officers and Navy SEALs turned Licensed and Insured Private Investigators who assist Parents and Law Enforcement in locating Missing & Exploited Children.
If you are interested in working with us to establish better connections with these two groups or any groups like them, please let us know.